Spring Portrait Special! Pittsburgh Wedding Photographer

The weather has been a bit moody lately. One day it's bitterly cold and the next is warm with the smell of Spring in the air. I'm personally perfectly alright with the bitter cold as long as there are a few warm days in the mix! This small preview of Spring has me so excited! The thought of being able to schedule sessions outdoor knowing that my fingers won't be numb by the end of the day is wonderful!

To welcome the warm weather, I'm offering a Spring special this year. Let's work together and create some great memories! This special includes a beautiful 4x4 lay-flat fine art album for you to treasure for years to come. This is a great idea for families, newly engaged couples and ladies interested in a boudoir session!

For more information or to book a session, please contact me at veronicavaros@gmail.com or (412) 969-2550

0 comments:

Post a Comment